10 Minutes Lava Cake Recipe
Dessert | French Kitchen | 4+ Portions
- 160g Dark Chocolate
- 75g Butter
- 70g Powdered sugar
- 30g Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Yolks
- 2-3 Grams Of Salt
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C.
- Melt the Butter and Dark Chocolate.
- In a separate bowl mix all the ingredients ( Powdered Sugar, Flour, Eggs, Yolks and Salt ).
- After the chocolate and butter melt, mix everything togheter.
- Fill the silicone or aluminium molds halfway.
- Leave them in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Place a globe of ice cream on top.
- Enjoy ❤️